Wednesday 8 January 2014

Bout of Books Read-a-thon Update #2

Good to see you've survived so far,

So I didn't want to participate in the challenge yesterday because is there really anyone who would be perfect enough to voice any of the Sweet Valley characters, never mind the Wakefield twins, in a radio show ? I think not. Therefore this post shall be short but sweet unlike Lila Fowler.

Update #2
Yesterday I managed to start and finish The Babysitter's Club #39 - Poor Mallory by Ann M. Martin. I thought the plot was phenomenal and my favourite part was definitely Mallory's speech to the mean girls. I'd rate it 5 out of 5 stars. 

I read the whole 137 pages of the book yesterday and nothing else - slightly better than Monday however I still want to read at least 200 pages today. Already I've read 28 pages today out of 167  of Fear Street #2 - The Surprise Party by R.L Stine so I hope to finish it by the end of the day as well as trying to get to page 50 of Sweet Valley Twins #10 - One of the Gang by Francine Pascal.

Until tomorrow,
Mimi
xheartx


4 comments:

  1. I love that you read older YA! How fun! Good luck with your goals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked #39, too. "Early" Mallory was usually an interesting read.

    ReplyDelete